Here are some updates since the last post:
Evie still likes school and ballet and is really good with her letters. She tell you what almost any word starts with and likes to rhyme. Reading is still her go-to activity at home and at both Grandmas' houses, followed by coloring. She and I have done some really fun crafts on days she's not in school.
Evie has been an amazing trooper since the last post. In October she had another arthritis flare-up, probably the worst one she's ever had. We met her new rheumatologist in Madison and while we had a rocky start, she's now doing well on her new medications. Her new doctor has a different treatment approach than her rheumatologist in Denver which caused some concern as her knees were the size of softballs for about 5-6 weeks. Ultimately we switched up her medications a bit and now she gets 2 injections every Sunday: Methotrexate and Enbrel. The Enbrel has really been amazing: 6 days after the first injection her knees were down to normal size. She's off of her daily doses of Meloxicam and after one full year of the injections we'll reassess where she's at. The hope is that she gets off of Methotrexate and then maybe lower doses of Enbrel. She's now diagnosed with Polyarticular Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis which means more joints are involved than her initial diagnosis of Oligo JRA. This new diagnosis does mean though that she has a lower risk of uveitis, the eye disease that can go with JRA. She still has eye check-ups every 6 months. So, we're all getting used to the new routine of shots every week: it was AWEFUL up until about 2 weeks ago. Kyle had to physically restrain her while she literally kicked and screamed as I gave her the shots, but now she likes to be involved with the process. She helps me draw up each dose, cleaning the vials and cleaning her leg, and now Kyle doesn't even have to be in the room. I never thought I'd have to become good at giving someone shots, much-less my own child, but I'm getting better and the initial shock of the whole situation has worn-off (I think). Ultimately she is the strongest little girl: she's had to endure more blood draws, shots and exams than she should have to and does it in stride. She's amazing!!
| After Evie's Children's Christmas Service at school |
| Johnson cousins |
| Hornickel cousins |
Kyle likes his job in Delavan and I've had several interviews for positions in the area. Nothing has been the right fit yet, but I'm hopeful that now that spring is approaching the right position will be posted and I'll nail it! :)

The things I know about you are very good. So please be concerned about my problem. You will see great things going on.
ReplyDeleteYou can watch online film xxx 18 plus and more at: phim sex online for18xxx
And read xxx stories at : truyen sex online for18xxx
Much More at: hirotaku-mmd for18xxx |
enjoyimagedaily for18xxx |
impregnation-erotica for18xxx