Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Baby Hornickel

After slacking on the posts for too many months, it's about time I post that we're having a baby!! Another baby GIRL!!!




I'm due on December 17th which puts me at 28 weeks this week. The pregnancy has been going well as of late, though the first trimester was pretty rough. I was much sicker than with Evie: throwing up pretty frequently, lots of nausia, and was pretty exhuasted. But starting with the 2nd trimester things got MUCH much better.

I can't believe I'm already in the 3rd trimester! Baby looks healthy and is measuring right on. She's been pretty active for the past month or so, and I'm to the point where I just want to meet her!

Evie has grown to love talking about her baby sister. She wants to share all of her toys and her blankets, and even her bed. (We'll see if that all changes once baby sister is actually here... :) Louie seems to know what's going on too. He's been laying on the couch with me so his head rests on my belly. Most times the baby will kick him, but he doesn't seem to care. He's used to Evie playing with him anyways, so a little baby kick is nothing to him.

Daddy and Evie have gotten to feel her move a couple of times as well which is always fun. Usually Kyle's touch will calm her which means he doesn't feel her kick as often, but I'm just hoping that soothing touch will come in handy when she's born. :)

We're still working on her name, but Evie decided early on that we should call her brocolli. Or chicken nuggets.



Ultrasound pics from 21 weeks. She's got Evie's cute little button nose!!




Belly shot from 21 weeks. I'm definitely much bigger now, will have to get some more pics taken.


We can't wait for the new addition to our family and are excited for this next chapter to start.

1 comment:

  1. So happy you're feeling better! I can't believe your due date is so quickly approaching. What a fun Christmas you'll have! :)

    ReplyDelete