With our good friends Aria and her daddy, Jon.
We also took her on her first tent camping trip. Last summer she camped in a pop-up, but this time we tried the tent. She did really well! Better than I did at night- it was FREEZING! I think she ended up being warmer than I was. It was still a good time though.

Evie and Daddy on the hammock at the campsite.
Evie's at a really fun age right now. I feel like I keep saying that, but it just keeps getting better and better! her "tricks" as of late include counting to 20, saying the days of the week and months of the year, she still LOVES to sing and "reads" along with her books, she gives us play-by-plays of things that happen like, "woah, that almost fell down!" We have full on conversations now which are usually a riot, and for the past couple of weeks she been using the toilet on average of 2 or 3 times a day. Here are some other random pictures:
After some spaghetti at dinner when she decided it'd be fun to rub the sauce in her hair.

Still lovin' the boots! (and likes to say "cheeeeeeeese" too.)
Evie loves to count. She has no idea though that there really ARE 10 balls!
Another fun trip we had was a few weeks ago for Kyle's big Wild West Relay. With a team of 12 people (most from my work), he ran relay-style from Fort Collins to Steamboat Springs. 195 miles into Wyoming and over a mountain pass in about 33 hours! Evie and I drove up with some others to see the team finish the race. They were AWESOME! Kyle ran the last leg and he did SO WELL! Especially given the fact that he ran with a cracked bone in one foot and a very sore (bone-on-bone) knee on the opposite leg. Crazy! We were so proud of Daddy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment