Monday, March 22, 2010

Little Miss FUNNY!

Ok, tonight Evie did the FUNNIEST thing she's done, TO DATE!!

Evie was playing while Kyle and I were chatting (I was sitting in the chair and he was leaning up against the wall with his foot resting on top of his other foot). Evie strolls over by us and without saying anything, puts her hand on the wall. I wasn't sure what she was doing until I lean over and realize that she was working on imitating Daddy. IT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!! She's totally 1 1/2 going on 16!!!!! Check it out:



Just chillin! :)


Her other recent thing has been to get Llouie's food dish, turn it upside down so she can use it as her piano bench. Our very own Linus.



We're not sure who loves the boxes more, Lloyd or Evie... poor Lloyd...



Fixin' to go to the park!

She also has an obsession with putting on shoes. This outfit started out with her putting on some boots that are currently 4 sizes too big (but I can't wait for her to wear them for real some day!). Then I was pulling out some new clothes that needed to be washed to get ready for spring so she put on the skirt. Not sure what happened from there, but ta daaaa- Punky Brewster is back!

2 comments: