Monday, January 18, 2010

2 Year Old??

A couple of weeks ago we had Evie's 15 month well visit and her pediatrician informed us that she's 1/2 an inch away from the average height of a 2 year old. How funny is that! And earlier that day Kyle said someone at a store guessed that she was 2. Ah, the woahs of being tall. :)

In preparation for the appointment I tried to figure out how many words she says. I've counted 10 so far: Mommy, Daddy, Louie, up, Bye, Hi, good-bye, eye, poop, and baby. I think the funniest is that at daycare she was squatting one day and Bev (daycare lady) asked her what she was doing. Matter-of-factly Evie said, "poop". That's our girl! Her favorite words though are "up" and "eye"/"I". Every letter is "i". Yesterday I caught her standing up in her crib touching the paper mache letter "e" on her wall that spells out her name, and she was saying "i", "i", "i". So cute. OH! And last week I was singing the ABC's and when I got to "Q-R-S", I paused and she goes, "T-U-B". I totally thought it was a flook so I redid it several times and she did it every time!! We have no idea how she learned that, but our daycare lady must be brilliant!

Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks:

This is Evie's version of helping me "sort" the mail. :)


After bath with her new princess towel!
Learning to multi-task early.

No comments:

Post a Comment