Monday, November 2, 2009

"Business"

A couple of months ago we bought a kiddie toilet seat that fits into the regular toilet seat. Starting about a month ago, every now and then (maybe a few times a week) we'd put Evie on the toilet just to get her familiar with it. But 2 weeks ago I got her up from her afternoon nap and noticed her diaper was dry. So I put her on the toilet just to see.

AND SHE DID IT!!!! She went potty in the toilet!!!! She and I looked at each other with HUGE eyes and of course I made a BIG to-do when she was done. It HAD to have been a fluke.

Until... SHE DID IT AGAIN THE NEXT DAY!!!!!! It was amazing!!!

Don't get me wrong, we're not officially potty training or anything. We still only get her on there every other day or so because it's such a pain to deal with the diaper in the bathroom.

But I just got an email message from Kyle that SHE DID IT AGAIN!!!

(And now I'm officially the Mommy who's world has changed so much that my most exciting moment of the day revolves around potty business. Gotta love it! :)

2 comments:

  1. YEA Evie!!!! Total overachiever (which is not surprising in the least) - how about she gets the potty training thing all figured out and then teaches Aria! Great! Done! I can take that off my to do list :)

    Love, your favorite Auntie, Auntie Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic! Annie is finally fully potty trained.

    I am totally the mom whose life revolves around the toilet, too.

    ReplyDelete