Sunday, October 11, 2009

Walkin' Walkin' Walkin'

As of last weekend, Evie is done with crawling. She wants nothing to do with it, it's ALL about walking now. It's great! We love watching her walk all over, and she likes to do laps around the house. And of course she does the wide-leg wabble right now, which is hilarious!

She's also still talking up a storm and seems to have taken on Chinese, Yiddish, and German. I swear her dialog sounds like different foreign languages! She's imitating us more and more, so every now and then she'll say a word that we can actually understand.

I've probably said it before, but it's just amazing how fast she's changing and growing! We're having a blast!!




I swear we did not set this up. She LOVES cuddling with Louie.
She also loves giving hugs and kisses to Lloyd and Louie. :) (Of course this usually ends up with her getting fur in her mouth, so she'll walk around with her tongue sticking out to get the fur off...)

1 comment: