Saturday, July 18, 2009

SO Big

Evie is growing like a weed! It's crazy how big she's getting!! She now has 3 teeth with a couple more on the way anyday now, I'm sure. Luckily she doesn't fuss with this teething process because they are coming in so fast now! I guess that's what happens when the teeth wait 9 months to come in, huh. She eats anything and everything (except for peas still) and loves to feed herself crackers, cheese, bananas, etc.


This week she added one new thing to her bag of tricks: she figured out how to make the "motor boat" sound with her lips. I have no idea what to really call that, but it's similar to the raspberries but WAY less spitty. :) She loves to pull herself up and walk along the furniture and especially loves to crawl over anything she can. Usually it's Kyle and Louie that are "in her way" in the living room floor, so she crawls right over them. And usually her hips get stuck at the top, but she finds a way to make it to the other side. It's hilarious! Here's a video of her and Louie, so you can see what I mean.


In the beginning of the video you can also hear her saying "Louie" or "Ooooooie". And yes, that's Louie's Kong she was going for.



It's so funny that she insists on sleeping across the short way of her crib. It's like she's in denial that she's getting so big! Either that or she's practicing how to be a frog. :)

1 comment:

  1. Marie! Evie's getting so big! She is just as cute as ever! I love the updates. And give Louie an extra treat from me today. What a good dog!!!

    ReplyDelete