Friday, February 13, 2009

The Latest Tricks

Sorry it's been awhile since I've updated this...
Evie has been an absolute RIOT lately!! Her coolest trick was rolling over from her tummy to her back a couple of weeks ago. She did it a few times and then hasn't been interested in it again since. But the thing that cracks Kyle and I up daily is her chatting! Since my parents came to visit last weekend, she has been talking non-stop! She moves her mouth and tongue all around to make all sorts of different sounds, as if she's saying actual words. Throw in some I'm-having-a-fun-time screams in there and we've got ourselves Miss Chatty Cathy! It is just hilarious. She's smiling all of the time, even when she wakes up in the morning. Can't beat that!!

This is her "good morning" smile when she woke up.

Zerberts from Daddy.

Our happy little girl!

Gotta have some red dress pictures for Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

  1. "Just kickin" back".. Too cute!! Gotta love those tights!!! Can't wait to see ya'll.

    ReplyDelete