Friday, December 12, 2008

Good Times

I can't help but take pictures of her! She's just too darn cute!


Go Badgers!!


The abominable Evie: her first walk in the snow. She really is in there!!


Trying on some adorable hats. How can you not love that face!



She smiles all of the time but I just can't get it on camera! This is the closest I've come.


Precious! That grip is something else.


Louie is so good with her and she doesn't seem to care about him. I think he knows he's got a new playmate when she's a bit older.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute for words is the ABSOLUTE truth!! I love all the pictures and I can't wait to get the Christmas card. She's a star and as cute as a button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo in love - You guys make pretty cute babies! Can't wait to see her again soon

    Love, her favorite Auntie Claire

    ReplyDelete